All we want to do is to help. But not always we know the right thing to say. Here are 10 things you should avoid saying when someone tells you “I’ve got cancer”.Read More
Sheila saw the Coolheads fundraising poster and was inspired to commence her own campaign to raise funds in support of this most innovative project for breast cancer patients.Read More
We are deeply happy to announce a 25 thousand dollars donation to our cause! This time, from the...Read More
This Friday will be the Casual Day for employees of Melbourne North community bank branches. Everyone is invited to get dressed in pink and raise money for donation.Read More
The first goal has been achieved: Stuart Greig, Chairman of Ringwood East and Heathmont Bendigo Community Bank Branches, and other members of the fundraising committee recently presented Maroondah Hospital with a cheque for $63,000.Read More
Check out how was this great event.Read More
Scalp cooling is a simple treatment that can prevent hair loss caused by certain chemotherapy drugs. In this post, we answer all your main scalp cooling questions.Read More
Bendigo Bank Community Bank Branches teams of Yarra Ranges region raised money for Coolheads campaign and had a fun day at work at the same time.Read More
Support Cancer Patients
- Stop Saying These 10 Things To People With Cancer
- This Woman’s Kindness Has No Limits: Meet Sheila Longden, Coolheads $1k Donor.
- Coolheads Wins Australia Day Award!
- An incredible $ 25000 donation from Coopersmith Family Foundation
- Friday Has Just Got Better: Melbourne North Bank Branches Goes For Casual Day To Support Coolheads